The Shoot Was So Different and Wonderful




 The shoot was so different... It was very unique. I'm so happy about it! I gotta cut my nails, they keep growing so fast. When I came back home, Bexie was so excited. I haven't seen her since 5 in the morning when I walked her. When the dogs come, I put up the rugs so they won't make a mess on them. But she's such a good girl, I may put the rugs down so she can lay on them and feel comfy against the fuzzy one. Today was a beauty shoot. I love beauty shoots, they finish so easy and they're so quick. They had a stylist on set so I didn't have to bring any clothes which I love. I honestly wear the same clothes everyday because I'm comfortable doing that. I've always worn the same clothes everyday. I changed Bexie's clothes today so now she has on a new outfit. Today was a really good day. My birds of paradise is getting so big, the plant is almost taller than me. It was so big that it was blocking the other plants and stunting their growth. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here