FAFSA


 I'm waiting to see how much FAFSA is covering for school. I believe they're paying for the whole tuition. I took my placement test and I have to retake pre-calculus. I didn't remember anything about  precalculus from 5 years ago. I got an 8/8 for the writing test. I'm actually excited about starting english in college because I'd love to read and study books. When I read books now and finish them, I usually read the reviews on reddit. I'm busy with work and the dogs so I want to go to school hybrid (completely remote). Anne Hesh published a book in 2001 and I really want to read it but it's not available anywhere. It's her life story and it talks about her being molested by her dad and her mental health. Micheal K. Williams has a book coming out that I'm very excited to read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here