King Spa for Five Hours

 

I spent 5 hours at the spa! I did not anticipate that happening at all. I thought one hour was overdoing it. But no, they make you feel soooo beautiful there. I took three showers and washed and dried my braids thoroughly. I got a hip bath and she told me that I need to have sex with my boyfriend tonight lol, but tonight he's working so maybe tomorrow night. 

This was one of the rooms for women only. I was just relaxing in there, it honestly felt so good. I love that I can walk around naked and be myself. It's a beautiful thing..... I was just walking around doing whatever I felt like doing. I was so happy when I went swimming lol. I love water!! They have maybe 6 pools for you to swim in. 


This is the second level. It's a lounge area and then they have the dry sauna that you can sit in. I was laying down watching a scary movie and enjoying myself. I liked it so much. 


This is me with the guest hat and uniform on. I thought the hats were soooo pretty!!!!! That's a picture of one of the rooms I went in. I couldn't really get too many pictures because I wanted to respect everyone's privacy. That was my meal for my visit. It's chicken teriyaki with a salad. That salad was sooo good. 

The hip bath was sooo intense. To be honest, it made my clitoris sore. I have a really sensitive clitoris and the heat from the bath was a bit much for me. But I can definitely see a difference after the hip bath. My stupid boyfriend loves to nut in me since I have the IUD, so I think it's beneficial to get these hip baths just to do a deep cleanse and get rid of any toxins. They gave me some tea with goji berries and they said it's really good for detox. I feel like a new person. It was such an experience. I never experienced anything like that before in my life. It was soo relaxing and they make you feel so comfortable. You can just walk around naked and do whatever you want. The last shower I took there was very intricate. I sat in one of the stools and really scrubbed EVERY part of my body (I always do that but I don't have a stool in my bathtub and I also don't have a hand-held shower head), so it was just really really nice. I was able to sit down and wash myself in a huge shower room with other women. I was so happy, I felt like I deserved to be doing things like this all the time. I deserve to do what's best for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here