My Displaced Friend Has Cancer


 I'm feeling really sad today because my displaced friend (the one pictured) was diagnosed with cancer... He's going through chemo rn. We've been friends for such a long while since I moved up here. It moved me to the point of tears (which is unusual for me because I understand that everyone's time comes and nobody is here forever). But I have such a soft spot for my friend and I know my life will be so different without him. I pray for him much because chemo is not easy and living on the streets is extremely hard while dealing with the toughness of radiation. I saw him yesterday in Hoboken, with his friend. His friend was telling me about the importance of having pride and God in your life. I agree with him. Your pride is everything... Pride in who you are, what you've been through, and where you come from... That's the representation of your heart and diligence. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here