Career Change?

 


I’m thinking about changing my career goals due to my mental limitations. I’m excited that I got into the nursing program at my school, but I don’t think that career is good for my mental health. I saw an ad for a finance and technology opportunity and they get you jobs at Google. It’s through my school and they have a stipend. I applied for it today and I’m excited about it! I would love love love to work for Google. That would be so cool. Being in an office and requesting special needs accommodations might be the best thing for me. I really liked being an accounting clerk and I was pretty good at it. Today it’s 70 degrees outside so I’m going to take Boi (the dog I’m watching) out. They started my workers comp case yesterday. I have NO idea how that’s going to turn out, but I’m praying about it. I’m so thankful for my school, they have so many great opportunities. I don’t know how long the finance and tech opportunity is, but I’m willing to go for it. I might have more flexibility. Nursing school doesn’t officially start until Fall 2024. Leaving my last job was so much for me. That job was so toxic and manipulative and just weird. The people there did not care about me whatsoever, and it really was best that I left. I’m on a journey of finding people that care and are kind ❤️ I need that in my life and I know I deserve it.



Comments

  1. After reading the last couple of entries I don't think you should be in that field neither. Or wait until you can come to terms with the way certain things might make you feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. I don’t think it would be a safe, comfortable environment for me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here