God Favors Me







 I accomplished soooo much today! I’m like 2 units behind on my schoolwork, but I’m speeding through it. At school, I did school work for 3-4 hours straight, which I could never do. I can’t even sit down for five minutes most times, so I’m so proud of myself. My phone has been so busy, everyone was calling me yesterday. It was crazy. I really thought when I quit my job, my life would relax. Absolutely not! I’ve been a busy girl. I actually am thinking about being a Muslim again. I went to Newark yesterday and a police officer was trying to flirt with me like sir what are you even DOING. Gospel music got me through school yesterday. God knows I do not like sitting in one spot. Today I have a medication management appointment which I’m nervous about. It’s my first one and I need them to sign some disability papers from my school. Busy, busy woman. Oh yeah! I got a plant. My last plant got frozen, so I renamed this one Mother Teresa. She looks so pretty in my window, she’s a pretty pretty girl. My other plants are doing well! Growing like weeds. I water my plants every Thursday. I put it in my calendar. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here