Long Day on Monday






 Omg I lost sooo much weight. I’m still losing weight. I gotta buy new clothes because none of my clothes really fit that well. I’ve been back to cooking, which is so good. Yesterday I finished my dinner, but Monday (Parmesan crusted tilapia, Mac and cheese, boiled eggs, and spinach) I didn’t finish it. I think I need to go back to raw veganism until my taste hallucinations stop (annoying schizophrenia symptom). When Sidney passed, I got so sick… I couldn’t eat anything! I was a raw vegan for a long time because dairy, meat, and cooked foods tasted SOO bad. So I think I’m back to that. I probably have to just drink smoothies and salads for a little bit. But in salads, you can put a lot of nutritious ingredients so that’s good. I was at my school all day yesterday! Which I’m so happy about. I am such a little good, nerdy girl at heart and always have been. I get a refund check on Friday from my school, which is cool. I never got a refund check before so I’m excited. I love Caesar salads, oh my god. No matter how sick I am, I always loved Caesar salads. They’re my favorite. I usually love boiled eggs so I don’t know why I didn’t like my eggs last night. So weird. I’ve been having troubles doing my intro to computers school work. The work is so annoying and redundant. It makes me want to scream and run so fast. I’m getting my braids taken out on Thursday. I’m sad, I’m going to miss them dearly. I gotta figure out foods I can eat when I’m not feeling well, that I’m comfortable with. I know salads are ok and smoothies, but I want to make sure I’m getting enough nutrients. I love love love tacos. That’s another one of my safety foods. Maybe I’ll make that tomorrow because I know I’ll eat that. I loved the salmon that I made!!! It was so good with hot sauce. I had to travel to Hoboken to get it though. They have a great selection of fresh fish at the ShopRite in Hoboken. It’s so fresh and delicious. Hopefully I feel better soon so that I can start eating more, because I hate wasting food. Once I get off my Mounjaro, we’ll see how things go. I’m going to apply for food stamps this week and finish my taxes. It’s so weird that I’m not working. Like omg, I’m a business woman. I pray my businesses continue to grow <3 I really love that I can stay home, take care of the dogs, and heal. That is such a good thing for me. I’m going to start back reading my Bible, I’m so grateful to know God and feel his presence in my life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here