Staten Island Zoo









 Staten Island is so pretty!!!!! The last time I was in Staten, I went to the aquarium and it looked broke down and scary. But  THIS time, we were in a nice, quiet neighborhood. It reminds me of Bayonne, but Staten Island has neighborhoods full of nice homes, and Bayonne doesn’t really have it like that. There’s some nice homes here, but it’s not as flourishing as Staten Island by the zoo. It was just beautiful. I went with my husband. My meds are making me soo nice. Usually, I would’ve cussed him out by now and requested a divorce, but I’ve been nice the whole day. I made him a cup of water and I sliced a fresh lemon and put the fresh lemon slice on his cup. That’s so nice of me. I woke up at 6 to clean the house and make breakfast and do some school work. That is so not like me. I NEVER wake up early. This medicine strong as hell. I made potatoes and eggs this morning and for lunch I made cheese burgers. It was so yummy <3 . He never had hamburgers before so when I gave it to him and he tasted it, he got excited and said he liked it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here