Switching to Baby Products

I have to switch to baby products because my skin is so sensitive! I've been super super busy with the dogs. Today, I'm getting my nails done and going shopping. This was long overdue as I lost about 100 pounds this year. I went to bereavement yesterday and it was so much. I, surprisngly, talked about my brother and some of the members gave me advice. There were times when the session (the session is an hour) were happy and then there were times when the session was really sad. I will be back next week. I'm excited about going to therapy and trying to return back to a life of ability while living with multiple disabilities. The host of the group said that I'm "fighting for my life" and I agree. I am fighting for a better life and I'm doing the best that I can. <33333333

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here