Abandonment/Attachment Issues

Today in therapy, I was told that I have abandonment/attachment issues. I agree, I do. I'm not sure where these issues exactly come from. From my dad moving to Detroit without us, my mom saying she doesnt want me, my grandma and 2 brothers passing leaving me all alone... All these events led to my issues BUT I'm working on it. I'm going to get a peych evaluation for ASD, so I can better communicate (I'm struggling with non-verbal). Tonight I made smothered chicken over mashed potatoes. It was so yummy! I realized I might need to start getting all my groceries fresh because food tastes so much better fresh. But that's so expensive to live like that and food is so expensive nowadays. I gotta figure out a way to do it so I can enjoy all my meals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here