New Diagnosis/ New Tattoo

I got a new diagnosis of schizoaffective (schizophrenia and bipolar disorder). I am really sad about it. But I'm going to admit I have mood swings and anger management when I get really upset or feel disrespected. My psychiatrist told me that I'm disabled, and my parents should've been got me on disability. That honestly makes me so sad. I could've been receiving help and finanical assistance but, instead, I struggled for so many years. Even though I'm happily married and surrounded by friends, family, and my bereavement group.. I feel so misunderstood, lonely, and sad. I feel like everytime I go to the doctor I have a new diagnosis or something is wrong. I will apply for disability and I know the process takes awhile, but I'll wait. I also need to apply for scholarships for school. Oh yeah, I got a throat tattoo! That shit hurt like hell!!!!!!!! The artist had me upside down with my neck extended while he drew on me. It only took about 1-1.5 hours and it was worth it. I'm starting to love my new tattoos. God bless you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here