Rain is Beautiful

Rain is so pretty. I'm happy that I stayed at home all day today. Lately, I've been liking home. I love being at home and being at peace with the dogs. I can get some much needed rest. Tomorrow I finish my last day of doula training for my provisional license. I'm so so excited. Birth does still make me feel anxious in my heart. I just want everything to go right and everyone to be healthy. I washed my braids today after I put a growth cream on it. My hair has been growing which is so good. I miss having hair... I can't stop thinking about being a doula, I think I'd have so much fun. I'd just be busy all the time though. Maybe I don't know if I can handle the 24/7 though. But I'll pray about it and I'll see how I feel. I've been loving cooking with Crisco! It really brings out the flavor in dishes. I saw some stuff in the store today that I thought I'd like to try. Peanut cream seems like something I'd love to cook with. I'm going to try to find some recipes. I also want to eat a cornish hen! I've never had one before and it seems like it would taste good. I'd clean it, season it, and then bake it. I probably can't fry it which makes me sad, but that's ok. When I get an air fryer, I'll try to see if I can do it. Cooking, the dogs, and resting... That has been my life for a little bit. Soon, it'll be doula certification requirements, Princeton, and busy, busy, busy. I am not excited about being busy, but I have to get things done in my life. I really want to see how long my hair has gotten.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here