Visited My Friend Sharon

I visited my friend Sharon yesterday (since I'm up early right now). I love her! She made me feel so happy. She told me I need to listen to my husband, which is so hard for me. I don't want to listen to anybody. But I agree with her that I need to listen to him. My husband gets me anything I want and he's so gentle with me. But I'm not used to listening to anybody, that's just something I don't do because I'm stubborn. When I was a little girl, I was a daddy's girl and he spoiled me so rotten before my dad got sick. He bought me whatever I wanted, gave me unlimited attention, and I was always special to my dad. I did whatever I wanted to do, but I always always always listened to my dad when I was a kid. He's part of the reason why I had all a's in school and went to college early. Because he told me to do good in school, so I did. After my dad hurt me, I said I would never in my life listen to a man again. But I think I should listen to my husband. He works so hard to be with me and I'm so stubborn and spoiled. I always want my way immediately. Which puts a distance between us. Sharon is my friend and she's so sweet. I loved visiting her. I only visited her for an hour this time, but next time it will be more time. As I visit her more, the visits will get longer. She made me feel safe. I love her. I'm going to work on my marriage. Marriage is so much harder than I initially thought and it's more work than I anticipated it to be. It has brought out emotions and jealousy that I never knew I had.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here