At the Airport

I'm at the airport right now to visit my sister and I'm so so excited. I'm going to Tennessee. It's early in the morning and for some reason, I'm not tired. I have a lab report that I have to do so I'm a little stressed. And also, I've been thinking about going back to my old agency! I reached out to them and they told me to email the owner. I have so many feelings towards that... My abusive ex is signed to them so there's that, but they got me booked for so many beautiful jobs. I'm actually really excited to be in contact with them, but there just has to be boundaries in place to deal with my abusive ex. All my bills are paid on time and my credit score went up like 100 points, so I'm blessed rn. I ordered chicken tenders at the airport and I'm just waiting for them. I'm trying to decide what I want to listen to when the plane takes off. I miss my husband already..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here