Identifying my Twin Brother With a Gun Shot Wound In His Head

I had the worst night ever. I miss my favorite person in the world, my twin. My heart. My everything. My love. Having to identify him with a gun shot wound in his head was surreal. I thought I'd be ok one day, but I'm absolutely not ok without my best friend. He gave me so much purpose in my life and losing him was like losing my purpose. Over these past 4 years, I have tried everything to find that purpose again. But what I found was a cheating husband, my mother doesn't love me, and I've been in and out the psych ward. What a life to live... As I struggle to hang on, I try to remember the good times between us two and a smile filled with tears always appears. How do I live with a shattered heart? I am absolutely lost without my brother. I feel so alone everyday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here