Being A Peer Support Coordinator Seeking My PMH-C

I volunteer with Psotpartum Support International helping parents deal with feelings of anxiety and depression. To be honest, it makes me so happy that I can help others. I love it! Right now, I'm seeking my PMH-C which is a perinatal mental health certiificate. I will have to volunteer with PSI for two years in order to test for my PMH-C. I'm so excited about what the future holds in relation to my doula career... I have a bit of school work to do today. I think I have three papers due by Wednesday 11:59 pm, but I'll finish them today. I wake up early to complete fajr and then I can't go back to sleep after that, which I don't like. I've been reading so so much, especially Islamic books. They help keep me calm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here