Chanting Saved My Life

Nam myoho renge kyo
I started chanting again and the emotional and spiritual results came almost instantly. I haven't been chanting for anything specifically, but I got a revelation today. The revelation is that my brother, Sidney, is free. For going on 5 years, I cried, I screamed, I hurt myself because I missed my brother. As of today, I realized that he's free. Nobody can hurt him anymore, nobody can touch him anymore, and I'm happy for him for that. I always walked around with a chip on my shoulder because I was so angry. Angry at the police. Angry at my father. Angry at the world. But most importantly, my brother is free. Something he never was his whole life. I'm on my way to go chant rn. I'm planning to read my favorite blog today and start from the beginning.
http://chantforhappiness.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here