Helping Out New Mothers

I am so excited to help out new mothers. I have a La Leche League meeting tomorrow where I'm helping out clients. I'm also volunteering at a homeless shelter next week. I haven't volunteered at a homeless shelter in awhile honestly. I've been so busy with school and making sure I get enough rest. These last couple of weeks have been so hard for me as I struggle with nightmares and PTSD from being triggered. But helping out the new mommies makes me so happy. Also praying five times a day brings a certain calmness and peace in my life. I did some trades this week so let's see how much money I make tomorrow. The stock market has been so slow this week, it's crazy. But I have to keep in mind that it's a new quarter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here