How I Feel About Sidney

Reading Lucinda's book has brought out so many memories in me. As I read these autobiographies, it makes me think of my late brother so much. Sidney was so sensitive. It was hard to watch sometimes because his heart was so pure. When he used to get whoopings, I used to cry because it was so hard to listen to. He really was an angel. I remember when we were growing up my dad would take my brother to the garage and make him strip. He'd then whoop him viciously and Sidney would cry so bad. I still think about that and how it hurt him. I think about alot of things. He was just too good for this world. I get sad because I miss him, but there's a part of me that knows he's in a better place. And my tears of sadness turn. I have a very soft spot for sensitive people and always will. I get scared that someone will do something to them that makes them want to leave the world. It's a sick world out here with very bad people. It's alot to take in at times. I feel for the sweethearts and the sensitive ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here