If You're Ever Wondering What Schizophrenia Is Like...

It's like there's nobody else out there but you. Reading spiritual books honestly makes that feeling worse. It's a scary feeling. You almost feel in control of the world (yes I know it sounds 'crazy') because you ARE the world. I have had three very bad schizophrenic breaks in my life and my first break was the scariest. I looked nothing like myself, I was unrecognizable. Everything I'd eat would come back up. I was so skinny. I think I lost like 100 pounds in just a few months. I wouldn't wish schizophrenia on anyone. I've been hearing voices since I was young. I told my parents about it but they told me to just ignore it. I did that pretty well until about puberty. Now that I've experienced years of DV and gaslighting, it's gotten a bit worse. I can ignore it most times and my meds help with that, but I still struggle. Sometimes when I talk to people, I just hope that they're real people and I'm not just talking to myself. How do I know that they're real? How do I know when not to laugh? It is the weirdest phenomenon to talk to someone and realize you've been talking to yourself the whole time. It is such a strange, surreal, supernatural feeling. Like I said, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. It's mindboggling. It's like the whole world is watching you. Like someone's out to get you at all times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here