I'm Not Crazy

I really want to read Anne Heche's book named 'Call Me Crazy'. It talks about so many things that I can relate to. I hate when people call someone crazy. Misunderstood. Misloved. Abused. Hated for no reason. Uncared for. Unloved when they needed it the most. Those are better terms to use. I think if you want to hide something, put it in a book. Only people that truly care are going to read every word you say and hang on to it. If I can, I want to write many, many books. What I went through could last me many lifetimes. Something I was thinking about today was when one of my older brothers trying to show me his penis when I was in middle school. It still haunts me to this day, like many things I've been through. He also rubbed me in between my thighs. It's so many things that I want to talk about. Things that I've never told anyone... Right now, I'm reading a book named "Calling In 'The One'". Like I said, in previous posts, I am not looking for love outwardly. But inwardly, I am looking to love that little girl that was severely abused named Nicole. The things I've seen in this life and experienced has made me so sick sometimes, but I know that I'm getting better. Next year, I plan to travel more and see my friends in other countries which is so exciting for me. Most of my friends live in Muslim countries, which I have no problem with. I just want to learn the rules and be very respectful of them. My best friend told me about Hajj. I've never done that before but I want to!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here