I learned so much this month

I attended my first schizophrenic support group today. It was so helpful to hear other people's stories and get some insight on the voices that I hear/heard. It's so nice to be around other people that have schizophrenia honestly. I know one way that I combat schizophrenia is going to school. School definitely takes my mind off of things and keeps me focused on the positive. I miss school so much, but it starts back next week which is good. I also joined a trading group. With trading, I'm pretty ok. The most I made was $800 in a day. But I still need work on it, of course. And honestly, some weeks are just not good weeks to trade which I am learning. It's better to save your money. And of course, I'm reading more books. There's so many books that I'm looking forward to in 2024. Fela's book and Monica Lewinsky's book. I'm probably going to buy those because I want to keep them forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here