The More I Post, The More My Blog Grows

I've realized that the more I post, the more my blog grows. Which I think is so cool. I'm glad I have this space for me to share what I'm up to, what books I'm reading, and how school is going. I finished my anatomy class fully in school, so I'm happy. I just have life span next. My projector in my living room is growing dust by how much I don't use it lol. It's just that I can't find anything to watch at the moment. I was watching alot of South African movies that I enjoyed. South Africa is taking over <3. When I was younger, my dad made me watch this movie named Tsotsi. It's still one of my favorite movies to this day and I never forgot about it. I've been drinking so much water lately, it's crazy. I've been listening to an audio by Louise Hay how water is good for cleansing the body and remaining healthy so all is well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here