The Secret is Next

The next book I'm reading is The Secret. I'm really enjoying my solitude. I never thought I would... I remember posting how difficult it was to focus on myself. Now, it's effortless and I prefer it over anything. I like being left alone. I like not hearing my phone ring. I like doing my own thing. I've watched The Secret many, many times and I had a diary that was based on The Secret from my dad. He bought me that diary when I was really young and I'm still grateful for it. I have to go grocery shopping again, this time I don't know what I'm going to buy. I really really loved the smothered smoked turkey necks, they were so good! I never thought my local grocery store would ever have scotch bonnet peppers. I love scotch bonnet peppers so much and they make every dish taste so good. I have alot on my mind today. It's like when I heal, my memory becomes crystal clear... I can definitely say that I'm healed now <3 I've done what needed to be done to do so. I'm no longer mad and don't have the want to be right all the time. I just want peace. School is almost over until January 22nd which is a long, long time for me. I'm trying to think about what I'm going to do before that time comes. Of course I'm going to read books, but I guess I'll finish some more doula trainings while I'm at it. I learned so much in my doula trainings. I learned some topics and facts that even overlapped into my school topics, which I thought was cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here