The Secret/Law of Attraction

I finished The Secret book. It's the same text as the movie and I used to watch the movie everyday when I moved to New York. I do feel different honestly. I feel happier. I do believe that my chanting has healed my depression. I no longer want to hurt myself anymore, I want to live. I want to wake up in the morning, which is a miracle for me. Being in and out the psych ward/hospital was not fun at all... I haven't been to the hospital since I got out in April and I'm doing so well. I feel so much better. I do want to maybe start watching The Secret again everyday, at least for three months. I'm going to keep that book forever, it is so powerful. My dreams at night have so much meaning. There's alot of symbolism in my dreams and I'm always on the lookout for what they mean.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here