Posting 3 Times A Day

I want to start posting 3 times a day on here, but I don't want to force it either. I like posting on here because I can say what I want without looking "crazy". Or having someone judging me and saying mean things to me. This is my safe space :). I don't know who specifically reads this blog, but I hope it helps atleast ONE person to do the best that they can despite. To be a writer, dancer, screenwriter, producer, artist, or just to be themselves in a world that doesn't respect or accept them! That's my goal. Like I reflected before, when I first started this blog, I attached it to my instagram. I'm shadowbanned on instagram, so the only person who was really reading my blog was ME. That was it. So, in my head, I thought, "Wow! One person is reading my blog! Yay!" and that honestly kept me going. It would've hurt my feelings so bad if nobody read my blog, to be honest, and I would've stopped writing. So far, even though my blog is a small blog, I've had over 5000 reads and readers from over 19 countries. That makes me feel so much better and I feel like I'm doing my best to reach that one person who needs me. And I try to post at least once a day, even when I'm busy. But now, I have a goal of posting at least 3 times a day. I don't know what in the world I will be posting, but I'll figure something out. I really like makeup!!! And I want to get more into it. I get alot of comments and questions whether I'm transgender (especially when I wear makeup) so I tend to stray away from certain color palettes just to avoid that question, but now I'm starting not to care whether people think I'm trans. I can't control people and their thoughts. So, I was looking at some makeup at a store named Bluemercury (I think that's the name) in Hoboken. I want colors like bright bright purple, red, yellow, and more glittery colors. When I was watching a documentary on Fela Kuti, his wives had the prettiest shades of makeup and I LOVED the way they were styled. So I'm inspired by that. I usually wear more brownish colors, but I'm starting to like more bold looks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here