I Hate Talking About It

One thing that I absolutely used to hate is when people would talk to me about what I post on my instagram or blog in person. Especially intimate things. I'd rather someone silently read and respect my work and not confront me about things that I post online. I'm sensitive. I just don't want to talk about it. I want to be free. I want to say what I want. I want to be who I want to be, when I want to be it. I've always made a safe space for myself online where I can be anybody that I want to be. I can be myself. I can be good enough. So, when someone confronts me or tries to talk about what I post.... I just don't want to talk about it. I just want people to let things be in my life. I've actually had to change my number because some things that I posted online people would blow my phone up and ask me questions and it was just too much. I just want to be, if that makes sense. I don't want anyone telling me what to post and what not to post. Just leave me alone. I hope that isn't mean. I try not to be mean. But some things just bother me. Growing up, my dad would never let me be. I was always too fat, too dumb, too ugly, hair too nappy, too this, and too that. Now, I can be what I want. Leave it. I enjoy posting exactly what I want and exactly how I feel. I'm not perfect. I never will be. I am just myself, that's all I can ever be. And there's some things I just don't want to talk about, especially in person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here