Thinking About Posting About my Schizophrenia

I'm thinking about posting about my schizophrenia on instagram. I've been gone off instagram for awhile and I honestly want to come back. I miss interacting with friends and family on there, but I needed my time away. I'm thinking of posting about my diagnosis and what's been going on in my life. Since my diagnosis, I've gotten married, got accepted into an accelerated microbiology program at Princeton, signed a mother agency contract in London, got into an oceanography research program at Columbia University, and have stayed out of the psych ward since April 24th, 2023. These are all big accomplishments considering I'm disabled and I struggle to even shower on my own. So, yes, I'm thinking of posting about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here