I Used to Hate Combing My Hair

I love putting conditioner and combing my hair. I used to hate combing my hair. I would literally go like 6+ months without combing my hair. Now, I comb my hair and I love it. I can wear my hair out and not feel bad about myself. Anytime I used to wear my hair out, I would be so embarassed. I didn't like the texture, I didn't like my curl pattern, and it was hard for me to wear it out. As of today, I am finding products to fall in love with and manage my hair. One product that I like to use is the chebe powder and rice water. I have a spray bottle with rosemary and rice water that I use for my hair. I just use it to wet my hair, but I like how powerful both of them are. I also found a natural shampoo to use that I can make at home. The ingredients include:
-Arappu powder
-Organic fenugreek powder
-Shikakai Powder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here