Jackie Kennedy's Book

I got this book at my local public library and I'm falling in love! I didn't know if I'd like it to be honest. It's about 500 pages but it's a great, great read. I'm at the part where JFK is assasinated :( That part makes me sad. Also, the part where she loses her child Patrick is so heartbreaking. Jackie Kennedy is so strong and I really love this book for me. It has also opened up about their marriage in ways that is enlightening for me as a wife. No marriage is perfect, no. It really does require so much hard work. I am very fond and proud of Jackie Kennedy! This book is a life-saver. I'm trying to think of which book I'm going to read next? I have so, so many. I also wanted to start reading Amy Tan's books. I keep seeing her everywhere and I have two of her books that I haven't even touched. Maybe I'll start reading Paris Hilton's book. I'm sure that'll be a great read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here