I’ve Always Been Happier on my Own

Since I was younger, I've always been happier on my own. I never really saw myself having kids. I always saw myself traveling and doing my own thing. As I'm getting older, it's getting harder to do that because the roles that I hold in my life. But I've been thinking alot about studying abroad on my own and traveling on my own. I'm signed in London, but I never even visited my agency. I have to go visit them. Very soon. They're my mother agency, so I need to be sending them other agencies for me to sign to. I've just been swamped with finals, stress, and anxiety. Stress and anxiety take up a large portion of my day because it makes it harder to get through. Every little thing gets on my nerves. Everything hurts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here