All The Ways My Mother Hurt Us

My mother told me I was ugly when I was six years old. She beat me on multiple occasions as she loved to slap the glasses off my face when she beat me. She'd make me pick the glasses up off the floor and then she slapped them off again. She told me that she didn't want to be my mother anymore. I forgot how sinister my mother could be until yesterday. I was named a poet laureate and she got upset because they used my book as my submission. So, now she said she's planning to take legal action against me. When I read 'I'm Glad My Mom Died', I really felt that.... I feel so alone in this. Nobody understands except my family. They told me I should never talk to her EVER again, but I was worried about her because she's sick on chemo. Which is interesting because the author of 'I'm Glad My Mom Died' also had a mother that died on chemo. I struggle with the relationship with my parents because nobody understands abusive parents. They don't understand the detriment. They don't understand the pain. They don't understand the hurt that causes mental health challenges. Everybody doesnt have nice parents. Everybody doesnt have parents that care about them. I remember my mom making us sleeping outside just because she was upset. I cant believe I was stupid enough to ever contact someone as mean and cruel as she. With everything that I go through, I dont deserve someone who threatens to sue me. She ruined my day. For a long time, I felt like she ruined ny life and I'm just now coming back from all the hurt she caused me in my childhood. It's a long journey... Hopefully my undiagnosed stockholm syndrome can be cured and I can move on. I feel so alone in this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here