Attended my First Successful VBAC

On August 17th, I attended my first vaginal birth after cesarean section. I am proud of myself, but also, the imposter syndrome is killing me. I have questions like, "Was I good enough?" "Did I do enough for her?" Mommy and birthing partner said that I did a good job and that I pampered her well, but I'm so sensitive and everything gets to me. I missed my baby kitten so much while I was at the birth. She's my joy while I transition into being a full-time doula. Right now, I have 6 clients. After attending the VBAC, I got a call from a mommy who was experiencing preterm contractions. I stayed with her until about 1 in the morning from 5 pm at night to make sure she was stable and got home around 3 am. She may have to be monitored in the hospital for months, but I tried to be her light throughout the night. I tried to reassure her that everything's ok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here