Moving to London?

So... I've been thinking alot about what the psychic said and I'm preparing myself to move to London. I'm anxious, excited, overwhelmed, and so mny feelings. I feel like this decision is for the best so that I can properly move on and be happy. Moving to New York on my own was a big leap, but London? I'm trying to see how I'm going to do this... My lease ends in March, so maybe April I will move? I may just bring 1 suitcase with me that contains all my journals and vision boards. That's all I need really. When I moved to New York, I had one suitcase, 1 backpack. Now I'm a certified full-spectrum doula, poet laureate, Princeton University TSI Alumn, Columbia University LDEO program intern, and I have a mother contract in London. I know that April seems like it's far away, but I can see it coming so fast... I do believe it's time for me to start over and thankfully I have a contract there already. So far, I've been on hold for Louis Vuitton and Wyn by Serena Williams. Everything is right THERE, like I can almost grasp it. I think this leap is what I need in my life. The psychic was telling me that I'd travel the world and 2025 will be a better year for me, but to me, I can see it as a year of building. I have so many feelings right now, but I've been pretty stagnant in my modeling career in New York. I haven't had any shoots or anything, so it's time to make some change. I've been feeling this way for awhile, way before the mother contract. So many feelings.... I can see myself doing the unthinkable, all on my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here