Feeling Sick Again



 Depression, schizophrenia, psychosis, or whatever I'm going through is an uphill battle everyday. I felt sick this morning so I didn't go to therapy. I try not to ever miss therapy and plus I can actually get in trouble if I miss therapy, but I was not feeling it this morning. I don't know when I'll get better. It's a fight that I'm constantly fighting to get out of the bed and start my day. Tonight, I'm going to try to make chicken, alfredo, and lima beans. I'm going to do laundry to the best of my ability. I really want a better attitude about therapy. Lately, I haven't been wanting to go for some reason. It gets too hard for me to get up, take a shower, get on the train, and go. That seems like so much to me.... I'm constantly praying for my healing so that things can get better for everyone who's struggling right now mentally. I'm thinking about going back to school. I've really been into reading books. I finished Night by Elie Wiesel. One of the best books I ever read... It was about him surviving the Holocaust and also the sad death of his dad during the holocaust. I finished it in one day. I really want to find more books to read! Well, its 2:23 pm and I'm off to starting my day! God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here