The Madison Bar & Grill

 I went to The Madison Bar & Brill and ordered a steak quesadilla and mac and cheese. It was so yummy! Right now, I'm baking chicken, alfredo, and bread/butter. I bought cookie butter icecream and horchata icecream. It was so yummy! I ate it while I walked on the way home. My agency texted me about a shoot next week, but my manager is going out of town and I have to be at work. I took a nap today from 3-6 and it felt sooo good. Yesterday, I didn't step foot outside at all. It was too hot. I've been chanting of course and the month mark is coming up on the 13th. Last time I chanted, it took 5-6 months to see results so I have to be patient. I'm going to rewrite my goals for 6 months and watch the magic happen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here