Focusing On Myself Hurts

Focusing on myself hurts so much as I realize that, without my efforts, most people don't even seem to care. Like I said, it's not healthy for me to always be checking in on others and calling/texting all the time. So I stopped. I can admit that I'm now at a perfect peace, but I can also admit that it feels strange. It feels like the people that were surrounding me were superficial and only there due to my constant efforts. It just hurts so much to realize that most people won't even try to be there for me even after all I did for them. I guess that's life honestly. I just pray and chant that I can stay strong enough to keep focusing on myself. It's not easy at all. It takes so much discipline to stay to myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here