Back To The Gym/Deans List Celebration

I started back at the gym yesterday!!! So, now I'm going back to the gym everyday which I'm proud of. My hips grew 4 inches (total 44 inch hips) so now I have to buy more pants/skirts lol. I had a Deans list celebration today, but I left early. I don't know, I just didn't want to be there. My Gambian friend showed me a soup named superkanja and I really want to make it so bad. I've never made soup with fish, so I want to try it! Fish is so easy to cook with because it cooks pretty fast. With my trading contracts, I did pretty good! I made $100/day and they all expire tomorrow. I'm excited about trading options. I hope soon my $100/day can get to $1000/day. I have to get my hair done because I've had these braids in for two months. I'm curious to see how long my hair has gotten in two months. I had a long day today.... I've been up since like 4 in the morning because I'm not sleeping :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here