People Can Be So Judgemental

I remember while I was reading Elizabeth Taylor's biography and someone saw the book in my hand. They laughed at Ms.Taylor and said "Ha, which husband is she on now?" I kindly reminded them of her work with AIDS and how amazing that was for the world and let that be the end of the conversation. It is so easy to judge someone who's been married 8 times because you don't know what that person has been through. Majority of her husbands were abusive and she had to leave to save herself. That is not a laughing matter. At least in my opinion. Being married 8 times doesn't make anyone less beautiful or desirable. I will always love Elizabeth for the work that she did for the world... That's what matters most.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here