I'm Free, I'm Alive

I woke up today and I feel alive. After losing my brother, I was so numb to life. I didn't want to live, I didn't want to breathe. I wanted to end it all. Today that's not true. I want to be here. I want to travel. I want to study. I want to see the world. I am free, I am happy, I am calm, I am silence. In so many ways, school saved my life. It brought me so many cool opportunities. As of now, I'm thinking of transferring to a school in New York. Maybe for the fall, I don't know? I'm thinking about it. By taking a look at this blog, my family, and my life... I think I'm really into international affairs and African-American studies. I can read and study African-American studies all day. I loved Madam CJ walkers book. There's so many things that I love and nothing that I hate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here