More Books/12 Step Program

As I read Kem's book and he talks about the 12-step program, I go to my local free library and they have a 12-step program book... I can no longer smoke weed due to my schizophrenia because it causes delusions and makes me hear voices. Giving up weed had to be the hardest thing I ever had to do but it was necessary. When I smoked, it made me lazy and hungry and I was hearing and seeing things that weren't there. But still, it made me ultimately feel good. It helped me escape from the world. As of today, I don't want to escape. I've been sober for awhile and my life is looking up from here :) I've been through alot but I'm still going. I don't want to escape anymore, I want to be here. I want to feel alive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here