You Can Have It All-Just Not All At Once

This quote is so beautiful and it means alot to me. I found it in the book that I'm reading.. The book I'm reading has so many good reviews, I am very happy. What really makes the quote stand out to me is its meaning. What exactly does it mean? I'm such a researcher and I love finding the meaning of things so of course I look it up. I couldn't really find anything on it that was moving to me. How I took it... I took it by looking at my own life. I remember when I was 17 years old and I started chanting. I was able to amass so many things in the year 2017 but I would've never thought that I'd move up north on my own and even attend Princeton. I never thought I'd become a doula. Publish a book. Be the face of Vogue's website three times. I had it all. Just not all at once. That's how I take it. Hopefully I'm taking it well. I've been reading for about two hours straight. I want to finish this book today honestly and get on to a new book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here