Thinking About Making Brown Stew Chicken

I have this grocery dilemma right now where I've made a budget of $300 a month to buy groceries. The thing is... I shop at an International supermarket by my home (because I love them) but their prices are soo high. So, I decided to shop at Shoprite and the chicken I bought was so.. bad :(. The quality was nowhere near as good as the quality at the International supermarket I usually frequent. So, I'm trying to figure out how to buy groceries OR if I should just shop at Walmart. I faintly remember shopping at Walmart and the prices were ok. But, seriously, the other times I've been to Shoprite, the prices were so good. So, maybe I'll get my meat (specifically chicken) from the International market and then I'll get the rest from Shoprite. That's what I'm thinking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here