Sidney and Nicole

Wow... I've grown so much without my brother. I never thought it would be possible to ever be without my brother. My brother was my everything. When I got the news that he died, I tried to run in traffic and kill myself because I felt like I couldn't live without him. I couldn't eat without him. I couldn't sleep without him. I couldn't be Nicole without Sidney.
As of today, I am much much better. I never thought my brother would die. He was so strong to me, he was immortal in my mind. I miss him daily and I used to be tortured by the fact that he isn't here anymore. I no longer torture myself, but I am grateful that I met him. I am grateful that he existed and was my bestfriend for the beginning of my life. I will never take that for granted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here