New Postpartum Client/Columbia Gave me a New Laptop

I got hired for a new postpartum client! I am so excited!! So far, I have been doing volunteer Postpartum work with Postpartum Support International. This is my first postpartum client since I've been volunteering so I am so so grateful. I will be spending the next two weeks with her, supporting her and her baby girl. She's a sweet baby, I heard. On another positive note, Columbia bought me a new computer!! I was wondering how I was going to be able to get a new computer and they sent me an email saying they bought me one! I am so grateful for all of these blessings and good news. I've been struggling lately with so many things and battling so many things. I am happy that career and school wise, things are working out for me <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here