I Went to Another Psychic!

So, I went to another psychic.. I went to a psychic before, but honestly, to me, her predictions didn't seem right. BUT, this one, made predictions that were more on par and exact. She told me how many siblings I had growing up... She told me alot of things, that I can't really share for the sacredness. But I'll share some that I'm comfortable with and so I can also keep track of them. She said I'll be moving somewhere far next year, she suggested Paris/France, but we'll see about that. I have a contract in London and have been thinking about moving there for quite some time. How I'll make a living? I don't know. She admitted that it would be a rough start, but my most successful year would be 2026. She said that I'm in a transition and that I'd be transitioning mostly November-December 2024 and March-April 2025. I'm going to have two kids, a boy and a girl. She described my soul mate, his initials, what he looked like, and what he does, and when we'll meet. THANKFULLY, we haven't met yet because there's nobody in my life that I want to be with currently. At this time, I am going through a difficult seperation and she said that me fully seperating from this person is the best decision I'll ever make. She said so many things.. Things that made me happy :) I do need a spiritual cleanse and she offered to do it, but I'd rather do it myself. I am cleansing everything that I intake such as music, movies, shows, social media, etc. I'm going to prepare a spritual bath soon and get some cleansing incense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posting More On Here