I'm Going to Africa

I have been working some heavy postpartum hours and forgot to update my blog by saying I'm meeting my future in-laws in Nigeria! I will try to take alot of pictures and post them here, if I can. I will be enjoying the love of my future in-laws and my engagement, but will try my best to update this blog. This blog is my baby, I can never forget about it. I'm excited but also very very nervous. I'm sad to leave Ore Ofe. I love her so much, she's my baby girl. This engagement has been very exciting and sweet. I love my fiance so much and his mom has become such a big fixture in my life. After Sidney died, I tried my best to be there for my family but I can no longer hold my family together. They have it set in all of their hearts that I deserve cruelty and abuse, so I must move on. I have to be happy somehow. Before Sidney passed, I had no interest in my family. They never cared about me. When Sidney passed, I thought things would be different. I thought my family would love me. I don't know why I thought that. I don't know. I thought they'd change after Sidney. In reality, their cruelty got worse. Their hatred towards me grew. My family hates me and they prey on my downfall. It's time for me to live my life. I'm excited to go to Africa!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog