I'm Sorry!!

I was busy with clients and couldn't find the time, power, or strength to write. Some updates about my life include I am now officially engaged, which has been really exciting as I grow closer to my fiance. We plan to get married in December, which I'm excited about. I am also planning to move out of the country as well, but I plan to keep an address here in America. My new book/memoir is offically published, but won't be available for sale until a couple of days from now. That memoir took so much out of me which is why I've sadly have been neglecting this blog. I was still working as a doula, taking multiple clients, and then coming home and writing/editing about 10-20 pages a day. I felt delirious at times from all the busy work that surrounded me. BUT, thankfully, the book is done and I plan to organize a photoshoot in memoration of the book along with my debut novel. I looked up the stats from my debut novel and saw that it sold 77 copies, which I feel ok about. I honestly wanted to sell 1,000,000 copies lol, but I have been greatly humbled by life since publishing my first book at 18. I have seen how fragile life can get. I see how you can lose everything in a blink of an eye. I see. So, my attitude has changed towards self-publishing my second novel. It took me 8 years to write a novel that was completed in less than 7 weeks. It is 300+ pages long, which I'm so proud about. I pray I never forget this blog as it has given me a voice, an outlet, and a reason to keep going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog